SEPARATE THE WHEAT FROM THE CHAFF!
There are many Car Hire Companies in Kenya. This can be confusing in your search to locate a reputable company. You want to avoid companies who conduct their business in an unprincipled manner. Mishaps and misunderstandings can leave a bad taste to your holiday memories. There are specific guidelines to help you find an honest and trustworthy company: guiding principles to “separate the wheat from the chaff”. Good Car Hire Companies in Kenya should be transparent at all times.
GOOD CAR HIRE COMPANIES IN KENYA AND CONTRACTS:
It is a good idea to go through your contract. Ask your good Car Hire Companies in Kenya questions if there is anything unclear to you or something that you may be uncertain about. Pay particular attention to the following:
- Discuss with Good Hire Companies in Kenya what exactly is included in the contract for the price quoted or advertised?
- Look at the fuel arrangement: is there a charge if you don’t return the car with a full tank of fuel?
- Insurance procedure: does it cover all the drivers who intend to drive the car, what type of cover is involved and do you have to pay an excess if there is a claim?
- Driver and age rule: are there limitations on the amount of people who can drive the car and/or their age?
- Is it understandable what you should do in the event of the car breaking down? Never try to fix the car yourself or have any work done without checking with the rental company first.
- Returns rule: Are there costs involved for returning the car to a different location than you picked it up from, or at an airport?
- Cancellation plan: Is there one and what is mandatory?
WHAT “INCLUSIVE” MEANS AT GOOD CAR HIRE COMPANIES IN KENYA
Even if the price claims to be “inclusive”, there are a number of things and services that may not be included at Good Car Hire Companies in Kenya, such as:
- Child seats
- Including additional driver(s)
- No distance limits
- Returning the car after or before business hours
- Crossing international borders
- Returning the vehicle to a point other than the pick-up point or to an airport
COMPASSION IS THE BASIS OF THE COMPANY.
Most car hire companies get your business by telling you that their fee is “drive away” and that that is all you have to pay. Unfortunately, most car hire companies will offer “collision damage waiver”, but this tends to come with a large excess. A good car hire company will discuss all these costs; what is covered and what is not covered openly with you. No hidden costs and no hidden information should be a morality at your car hire company and compassion should be the basis of this morality. Baenvo Company Ltd. holds compassion and regard high moral standards. Let us give you a free quote here.