WHAT DETERMINES THE CAR HIRE RATES?
Car Hire Kenya Rates must be calculated at a price which makes sense for the customers as well as the company. These companies run a sustainable business and will not price themselves out of the competitive market. There are many factors and influences that have impact on the determination of Car Hire Kenya Rates.
CAR HIRE KENYA RATES DETERMINATION:
There are many factors to help determine the Car Hire Kenya Rates, such as insurances:
- Insurance premiums have been on the rise for more than two years and show no sigh of slowing. Insurers attribute the rate increase to the rising costs and car repairs.
- The country where you travel will have an impact on your car insurance cost.
- The make and model of the vehicle will impact your car insurance. Higher priced cars cost more to insure.
- Insuring multiple drivers will with your policy will affect your rates.
- The safety features your car has, such as an anti-theft system or anti-lock brakes will influence the rates.
- Proper maintenance provides reliability, longevity, peace of mind and affects the Car Hire Kenya Rates.
CAR HIRE KENYA RATES BEHIND THE SCENES:
Preventive maintenance is ongoing and involves costs. Benjamin Franklin said: “He that is of the opinion money will do everything may well be suspected of doing everything for money”. Car Hire Kenya Rates revealed common maintenance problems and costs involved:
- Low Tire Pressure: this can increase wear and fuel consumption. Too much pressure may reduce traction. Tires kept properly aligned will ensure longer life and better fuel economy.
- Wiper blades should be replaced at least once a year.
- Regular oil changes must be done and will extend the engine life.
- Changing automatic transmission fluid at the intervals recommended by the manufacturer.
- Worn tires must be replaced when the wear bars are flush with the surface of the tread.
- Fuel prices affect the Car Hire Kenya Rates.
- Mileages on vehicles are cost effectively. The higher the mileage, the higher the maintenance costs are.
- Wear and tear on vehicles is more when driven on rough terrain. The vehicle’s engine work harder when driven in cities, than driven on an open road. This also causes higher maintenance.
- Upholstery cleaning and maintaining is costly. Only certain cleaning products can be used on these fabrics and surfaces.
- Vehicle cleaning staff must get paid.
- Administrative staff, drivers and mechanical staff must get paid.
- The overheads of occupying offices are costly.
ETHICALLY COSTUMERS CHOOSE QUALITY CAR RENTEL COMPANIES.
A quality car hire company is a company that is open about all costs involved, friendly, embrace a positive attitude and offer good, safe vehicles. This company will spend time with you and they care about your specific needs. Here at Baenvo Company we treasure these qualities. We are friendly, professional and encourage you to get your free quote right here.