WELCOME TO JOMO KENYATTA AIRPORT!
Kenya welcomes you! Arriving at the Airport you will want to shop for transport to continue the journey. Car Hire Nairobi Airport is the place to go. The Airport staff is friendly and helpful and you will instantly feel at home. This well designed Airport facilitates a restaurant, pub, cafeteria and a snack bar. The construction of S15.5 billion at the Airport is set for completion December 2012. The new terminal will allow JKIA to handle 9 million passengers each year. The new terminal and multi storey parking facility is the second phase of the JKIA expansion. Kenya anticipates you! Hire a car from Car Hire Nairobi Airport to explore what Kenya has to offer. It is a tremendous comfort to know you are driving a well maintained and reliable vehicle in a foreign country.
TIPS FOR CAR HIRE NAIROBI AIRPORT:
Give a clear understanding of what your specific needs are: who will accompany you and where are you heading to. Discuss this with Car Hire Nairobi Airport. The majority of born and bred Kenyans are patient, friendly and helpful. This company will treat you with respect and friendliness.
PREVENTATIVE MEASURES AS RELEASED BY CAR HIRE NAIROBI AIRPORT.
- Always have bottled water with you. In the remote areas it can be difficult to get water.
- Have copies made of your passport and drivers license and certify these documents. It is safer to carry copies rather than the original documentation.
- Make sure you know how the hoist (some can be tricky!) works in case of a flat wheel.
- Ask Car Hire Nairobi Airport to help you get familiar with the vehicle’s controls.
- Before travelling, make sure you know the directions. A good map or GPS will be sufficient.
- Hi-jacking occurs every where in the world. Kenya, specifically Nairobi and Mombasa, is no exception. You are on holiday, excited, relaxed, and simply do not think about safety. When driving in the city keep the vehicle central locked.
- Carry insect repellent with you. Mosquitoes can be a nuisance at night.
- A small first aid kit is advisable: containing painkillers, small disinfectant etc.
- Notify the staff/people of your destination that you are on your way. Tell them when to expect you. If anything happens or you do not arrive in time, they can notify the police or rescue services.
- Contact details that you have to have on you: Kenya Police (Nairobi and the place where you are heading to), the hotel (or lodge etc.) and emergency services.
- You are a guest in Kenya. Treat the citizens of this country with the necessary respect.
REQUIRED QUALITIES OF YOUR CAR HIRE COMPANY:
Honesty, dedication, transparency, and reliable is the keywords to professional services. It is essential to make use of a trustworthy company. The most reputable Baenvo Company Ltd. holds these qualities in high regard. We encourage you to get your free quote here.