PENNY WISE AND POUND FOOLISH!
A trip to Kenya needs planning. Planning is part of the excitement of going on holiday or visiting friends in a foreign country. The accommodation is booked and you need to find a suitable car. Cheap Car Hire Nairobi Kenya can end up penny wise and pound foolish. A holiday is costly and you would like to save as much money as possible. Do proper research and draw up a sensible budget, but avoid expensive surprises. Investigate your Cheap Car Hire Nairobi Kenya options and make certain that you will not be tricked into unexpected expenses.
UNEXPECTED NASTY SURPRISES BY CHEAP CAR HIRE NAIROBI KENYA:
Here are some of the eldest tricks by Cheap Car Hire Nairobi Kenya to con you out of your money:
- Some car hire companies conduct their business in an unscrupulous manner. If returning the vehicle to the company with an empty tank, expect a big fuel bill. Avoid this situation by filling up the tank before returning the vehicle.
- Hire Companies advertise hire charges that are inclusive of insurance but they fail to disclose the high excess charges before you sign the hire contract. Make sure the insurance you, and anyone who will be driving the car, take out is adequate for your needs and check if you will have to pay any excess in the event of something going wrong.
- Make sure the vehicle is well maintained. You do not want to drive to remote areas with a vehicle that is not road worthy.
- It is never advisable to return a vehicle outside business hours as you can’t get someone to confirm that no damage has been done. If you must do this, pictures showing the condition of the car may suffice as evidence that no damage occurred during the rental period. Leave yourself enough time to check the car and don’t leave it to the last minute to return it.
- When you pick up and return the car, make sure you get an employee of the rental company to confirm, in writing, any damage that’s on the car before you drive it. You should also do this when you drop the car off to confirm that no damage occurred while you had the car.
- Cheap Car Hire Nairobi Kenya might not give you a checklist or a diagram of existing exterior damage when you pick the car up. If not, make a list of your own and have it signed.
- Check that the car’s equipment (lights, air-conditioning, and so on) and windscreen (a small chip can become a big problem) are in good order before setting off.
CHEAP CAR HIRE NAIROBI KENYA AND THE CONTRACT:
To understand what your rights and obligations with Cheap Car Hire Nairobi Kenya are, always read the contract carefully. Don’t be afraid to ask about anything that you don’t understand before signing it. Never sign a contract unless you are clear about its contents and are happy with all the terms and conditions attached to it.
A REPUTABLE COMPANY:
The cheapest car hire deal may not always be the best. Choose the reputable Baenvo Company Ltd. This company holds high car safety standards. Get your quote here.