BUCKLE-UP AND EXPLORE KENYA!
The best way to experience a treasured trip through Kenya is to hire a car and discover the country in all its magnificence. The bare beauty of this country spreads from the Indian Ocean to the borders of Tanzania in the south, Uganda to the west and South Sudan, Ethiopia and Somalia to the north. Kenya Car Hire is professional, friendly, reliable and safe to utilize. All vehicles are well maintained and serviced every 5,000 km. Vehicles to choose from varies from Saloon Cars, 4WD (Land Cruisers), Honda Civic, Mitsubishi Lancer, Subaru, Tour Vans (9 seat), Coaches (25 Seat) and buses. On that “cavatcha” rhythm (type of tempo found in popular music of Kenya) let us see what driving is like in Kenya.
KENYA CAR HIRE DRIVING IN KENYA TIPS:
The same as every where else in the world, there are strict traffic rules and regulations in Kenya. Respect and obey these rules. The roads are safe. With your vehicle hired from Kenya Car Hire you can have assurance that you are in good hands. A few things to keep in mind when travelling:
- Avoid travelling at night. You do not want to get stranded in the middle of nowhere during the dark hours as this can be dangerous.
- Know the directions to your destiny. You can not entirely depend on road signs, especially when you are not on a main road. Using a GPS is always a good suggestion.
- Make sure your fuel is sufficient for the distance you planning on before leaving the city or town.
- Drunken driving impairs your decision making process, which leads to accidents. Car insurance companies will not cover these accidents if a driver is found to be intoxicated and it will include a negative effect on Kenya Car Hire.
- Do not fool yourself. Speed kills. Drive within your capability of speed.
- Be obedient to traffic rules. Disregarding the traffic rules can take lives.
- Road rage is dangerous: to yourself and to others.
- Make sure your mobile phone is fully charged. You never know what can happen on the road.
KENYA CAR HIRE: EXPERIENCE NAIROBI!
There is no simple way of describing Nairobi. From the exuberant nightlife to the high-spirited day to day life, Nairobi offers exciting entertainment. This is the fastest growing and largest city in Africa, also referred to as “The Capital of Safari”. To get around easily in the enormity of this city, it is highly recommended to hire a car at Kenya Car Hire. You have to make use of a reliable Kenya Car Hire Company to avoid hidden costs and administrative mishaps.
A GREAT KENYA CAR HIRE COMPANY:
A great car hire company is a company that is transparent, no hidden costs, reliable and safe vehicle and overall positive friendly attitude. Here at Baenvo Company Ltd. we hold these qualities in high regard and encourage you to get your free quote right here.