FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS FOR NAIROBI, KENYA!
From the energetic day life, the vibrant nightlife to the exotic wildlife is what Nairobi is all about. Obtain satisfactory transport from Nairobi Car Hire to discover Nairobi. With a music scene like nowhere else in the world, endless array of shops and markets, excellent restaurants, bars, clubs and coffee bars, this is the place to be. The Globalization and World Cities Study Group and Network define Nairobi as a high up social centre. The city lies on the Nairobi River and the Maasai people called the city “Enkare Nyirobi”. Nairobi means: “The place of cool waters”. The citizens of Nairobi call the city: “Green City in the Sun”. The city is also known as the “Safari City of the World”. Politically and financially (Nairobi Stock Exchange is the largest in Africa), this is the most prominent city in Africa. Nairobi Car Hire can help you grasp the multiplicity of the city.
NAIROBI CAR HIRE CATERS SPECIFICALLY TO YOUR NEEDS.
Determine your car needs and discuss it with Nairobi Car Hire. Questions to ask:
- What size should the vehicle be? You do not want to spend your time in the car buried under shopping and luggage. There should be enough comfortable space for you and your companions. Especially when travelling with children.
- Are you familiar and comfortable with the driving of the vehicle? For example: driving a Four Wheel Drive is different to driving a saloon car. Keep in mind, the traffic in Nairobi can be hectic, therefore confident driving will be essential.
- Is there climate control (air conditioning) in the vehicle? On a typical summers day in Nairobi you will need the climate control.
- Are you aware of the road conditions you will be driving? The terrain, when exploring wild life, can be muddy or sandy.
- Are your travelling documents easy accessible? You may be requested to display your passport and drivers license at certain checkpoints.
DUSK OR DAWN WITH NAIROBI CAR HIRE.
You obtained the suitable vehicle from Nairobi Car Hire and are ready to see the sights of Nairobi, whether it is dusk or dawn. Be sure to visit the Uhuru Gardens, a National Monument and the largest memorial park in Kenya. Here the first Kenyan flag was hoisted at independence. The only game reserve park to border a city is Nairobi National Park, with lions, giraffes and black rhinos. There are fantastic shopping malls in Nairobi that include: Yava Centre (Hurlingham), Sarit Centre (Westland), Westgate Shopping Mall (Westland), The Village Market (Gigiri), Junciton Shopping Centre (Ngong Road) to name but a few. Nairobi Java House is a popular coffee house and restaurant with branches located around the city. Best coffee ever! Coffee served at Java House is not something you just drink; it is more than that… it is an experience.
SPELLBOUND BY THE AFRICAN DRUMS:
Baenvo Company Ltd. will accompany you to breathe music like never before: from Benga to the Kenyan Hip Hop. Be mesmerised under the cavacha rhythm and spellbound by the thumping of the drums. Live your African dream, Baenvo Company Ltd. can make this come true. For your Car Hire free quotations apply here.